If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: elektrosmog
Forum Index » Profile for elektrosmog » Messages posted by elektrosmog
What do you think phpmyadmin is?

i have to admit, i have not much of an idea, a program to organise databases?

@ carbonize

i checked it, and it was on timestamp! it still doesn't work...
ich habe dasselbe problem...

verstehe aber nicht, was Heinrich Rottenknecht geschrieben hat, denn ich kann keine config.php finden, bei mir heisst die datei config.inc.php...

@ carbonize

no, i still run on version 2.2. maybe i made incorrect changes when i trief method 1 ? i changed the user name in the phpadmin manually (browse book_auth / and so on..)

i didn't alter the database...
thx very much carbonize!!

i'm learning as fast as i can!

i managed to reset the password, BUT, when i enter the admin panel of the guestbook and press one of the menu options, i get back to the password screen and i have to enter the password again, it says:

"please enter a valid password"

hello carbonize

i have version 2.2

i read some threads here, also the one u've posted. i tried it both methods, the one with phpadmin, and the one with your reset.php file, the first didn't work, the second...mhmm... what is my mysql password, or how can i figure it out?

i'm a total mysql / php nooooooooooooooooooooooooooob....
sorry i now this question might be the silliest question in the world...

what the hell is my mysql password, or how can i figure it out??

sorry i'm a total mysql / php rooooooooooookie...
high@ll

my guestbook has been hacked several timen, and no, the bastard changed the password! what can i do now???

please help me...

Forum Index » Profile for elektrosmog » Messages posted by elektrosmog
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum