If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kevinc
Forum Index » Profile for kevinc » Messages posted by kevinc
thanks, you're right.

put full path in and now it works great. thanks for the help

-Kevin
<b>Warning</b>: main(./poll_cookie.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/kc/firstpersonshow.net/beta1/wp-content/themes/journalized-blue/header.php
on line Warning: main(./poll_cookie.php): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/kc/firstpersonshow.net/beta1/wp-content/themes/journalized-blue/header.php
on line 16
Warning: main(): Failed opening './poll_cookie.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/kc/firstpersonshow.net/beta1/wp-content/themes/journalized-blue/header.php on line 16

You can see it at http://FirstPersonShow.net/beta1/
This poll program is great. I've got it installed and have created a few polls that look great.

I'm running my site on WordPress, and wonder if anyone can confirm which files I need to put the header code into? I tried my wp-content/theme/header.php but it didn't like that.

cheers,
Kevin

Forum Index » Profile for kevinc » Messages posted by kevinc
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum