If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Hawkslayer
Forum Index » Profile for Hawkslayer » Messages posted by Hawkslayer
Okay. I just did a search and found that I'd broken the font by not uploading in binary. Thanks. It's fixed now.
Like the subject line says. I updated from 2.4.1 to 2.4.3 and Captcha doesn't work anymore. It did before I updated 2.4.1. Anyone have any ideas what it may be? Thanks.

Hawkslayer..
I don't know why the verification wouldn't work when I first installed it, but immediately afterwards it worked fine, and I'm very pleased with the way it's working.

I have a suggestion for an improvement, couldn't the word used to gain access be randomized each day from a list of seven or eight words? I don't have the skills to do this, but I'm sure it would be in the interests of better security if it could be done. How about it you programming gurus out there? What do you think, Carbonize?
I tried this code in my addlink.html and my links.pl. However, it doesn't allow me to post when I enter the correct password. I just get the

"You failed the human verification. Please go back and try again!"

I tried both lots of code. The first one and the code you modified slightly. Neither of them work for me. I still fail verification. Can anyone help with this please? I'd like it working, because someone is flooding my business links every day.
You need to edit /lang/english.php I think it's message 6. :o
You need to rename the page from html to php.
You need to edit the /lang/english.php file.. I think it's message 6.
You need to CHMOD the links_id.txt and the folder it's in to either 755 or 777. I'm not sure which, try 'em both, eh?. :o
You need to edit the /lang/english.php file.
Edit english.php in the LANG folder.
User Name: TEST

Password: 123
Does anyone have a way of getting around the PHP safe mode restriction that my host has turned on, so that I can upload graphic files using the latest version of Advanced Guestbook? Has anyone modified AG to allow this?
If that doesn't work, delete your cookies and try again.
Thanks for that. They have spammed me in the past.
Some time ago a guy posted the IP address of a site that was posting to multiple advanced guestbooks. Does anyone have the IP address? I'd like to add it to my banned IP address list.

Forum Index » Profile for Hawkslayer » Messages posted by Hawkslayer
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum