If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Lord eAgle
Forum Index » Profile for Lord eAgle » Messages posted by Lord eAgle

I found this answer from carbonize @ http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21180&st=0&p=146125&#entry146125
Hmm I would be suprised if the spammers bothered to get your anti bot test question and put it in their script/program. The one thing I alway sask people who say they are getting spam even with the human verification is this, do you have another copy of either Lazarus or Advanced Guestbook on your server that is pointing at the same database as the copy you use on your site?

... ooops, yes I have a backup of an old agbook on my server. but in folder which has never been linked anywhere. but maybe it helps. i delete the old version of the agbook and come back as an angry man again if I still get spam
hi

I've installed the newest Advanced Guestbook + the Humand verification mod. to prevent users bzw. bots from spamming in my guestbook.
The problem is > i still get some spam. it worked for about 3 weeks now without any spam entries, but since 5 days i get 3-10 spam entries every day.
Is there anything i can do against this bullshit? The Anti Spam mod should be integrated in AGB 2.3.4 by default - or am I wrong?

if it helps > here is my guestbook (german) > http://www.monokellabs.ch/index2.php?section=guestbook

-greetz Lord eAgle-
Now i updated to 2.3.4 but the loading time still suxxx. isn't it easy to fix that problem with the loading time? when i have a look @ the entries with the easy admin tool the comments load fast...

carbonize can u plz plz plz fix that problem?

Forum Index » Profile for Lord eAgle » Messages posted by Lord eAgle
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum