If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: fatjacK
Forum Index » Profile for fatjacK » Messages posted by fatjacK
yep that sort of worked, cheers Auron.
I was able to duplicate the directory and upload my pics. But I wasn't able to change the size. I think it's 'cos the script is hosted on my server (compila) and the permissions are not available to me - would be interested to hear otherwise.
spoke to soon

as soon as I hit the 'submit settings' button I get:

Warning: fopen(./templates/url.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mysite/public_html/GuestBook/lib/admin.class.php on line 193

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mysite/public_html/GuestBook/lib/admin.class.php on line 194

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mysite/public_html/GuestBook/lib/admin.class.php on line 200

same message even if I don't make any changes
You're a diamond sir,

Thankyou very much.

fatjacK
Yes thankyou Carbonize I'm enjoying this forum already

I didn't ask how did I?

Belatedly I saw the post from waterdene
still grappling with exactly where to put the html though
somewhere around here
features+',toolbar=no,width='+winWidth+',height='+winHeight+',top='+h+',left='+w;
theURL = '$GB_PG[base_url]/picture.php?img='+Image;
popup = window.open(theURL,winName,features);
popup.focus();
I take it

Would you please oblige a non-coder by pin-pointing the insertion point and any script that needs replacing.

another silly question I s'pose? cheers
Morning,

I have just about completed a website at http://www.flynnsbeefarm.co.uk
The sites host is compila and they provide the advanced guestbook script pre installed and a very fine script it is too.

Just wondering though if it's possible to change the "gbook.gif" at the top of the form to flynns bee farms title logo?

Dunno if my permissions will be limited as the script itself is hosted by Compila (I think)

Thank You in advance for any help.

Forum Index » Profile for fatjacK » Messages posted by fatjacK
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum