If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Jam'n
Forum Index » Profile for Jam'n » Messages posted by Jam'n
I'm not sure how that version looks.

Do you have the original files so I can take a look to see how to upgrade from that version to 2.3.1
I must start to learn to loggin
Did you cmod all the folders?
Are you sure your authorized to make such changes>

Access denied for user: 'atlantik@localhost' to database 'gb22'
Did you configure “config.inc.php”?

These are your SQL settings

Because it says:

Error Number: 1045 Access denied for user: 'northern_agbook1@localhost' (Using password: YES)

So maybe you made an typo.
Hi Peter,

All your mesagges will be spared only the layout of the guestbook will be back to default.

You will have to use PHPMYADMIN or something similar. Phpmyadmin is what most web server hosts use for their clients to access the database.

Replace all files (with the original guestbook 2.3.1) and update your database with the SQL file.

I found out that Advanced Guestbook 2.2 appears vulnerable to SQL Injection granting the attacker administrator access. The attack is very simple and consists of inputting a special password string leaving the username entry blank:

So I suggest you upgrade to the latest version.
I found out that Advanced Guestbook 2.2 appears vulnerable to SQL Injection granting the attacker administrator access. The attack is very simple and consists of inputting a special password string leaving the username entry blank:

Hi,

Did you make only a databe or did you also make the tables.
Because he say's

#1050 - Table 'book_auth' already exists
Did you configure “config.inc.php”?

These are your SQL settings
With overwriting do you mean the database?
Here is how I have the chmod setup:

admin 755
doc 755
img 755
lang 755
lib 755
public 777
templates 777
tmp 777
You will need to make a database with the same name as you had before, choose it and then use the tab "SQL" to import the file

Forum Index » Profile for Jam'n » Messages posted by Jam'n
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum