If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: scott kleiman
Forum Index » Profile for scott kleiman » Messages posted by scott kleiman
I am so confused what code to use for the advancedpoll. I'm sharing space at godaddy and they offer this 3rd party software. I never used PHP before and have no idea what to put in dreamweaver. I tried so many combinations. I do have the the advancepoll directory on the server. It seems that when I activated the program on godaddy it installs. However, I assume I have to make a php web page in dreamweaver to display the poll nad the like? So confused - help. I did just make a little progress. Howevewr, I'm getting this error - it does display the poll but this code is above it.
Warning: main(./poll_cookie.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/g/f/sgfvc/html/polltest.php on line 6

Warning: main(./poll_cookie.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/s/g/f/sgfvc/html/polltest.php on line 6

Warning: main(): Failed opening './poll_cookie.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/s/g/f/sgfvc/html/polltest.php on line 6

I don't understand this /home/content......
Dear Carbonize:

Can you do this for me? It's not my specality? I don;t wnat to mess stuff up. I trust you. I'll pay you to do this for us? I certainly can send you payment whereever you are in the world?

Scott
Can I upgrade without losing my current entries in the guestbook? Could you help me in some way?
Carbonize:

I am having a problem with a spammer on guestbook version 2.3.1. I'm not a programmer so I'm limited per say. The spammer has different IP address all the time so its hard to stop. Do you have advice? Do you know if I can port over my guestbook entries into the new version of the guestbook and how to do it?

Forum Index » Profile for scott kleiman » Messages posted by scott kleiman
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum