If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: UberGiant
Forum Index » Profile for UberGiant » Messages posted by UberGiant
I know this is an old topic, but how many people would bother to log on a different computer and vote? Not many. Theres such a small population of people who would do that.

I'm guessing you're trying to get precise results, but reality is the results will always have a standard deviation. Don't even bother. I'm 99.9% sure you can't do that anyway.
Sigh. I just realised there is a poll view and poll result links. I didn't do anything to the 'poll results'. Took me 3 hours to figure this out...

Anyway, I could kiss you guys for providing this cool software.

I'm a php noob and can do what I want with it.
Hey,

When viewing the results of the poll or submitting a vote, the results formatting changes and goes to what looks like the default formatting. It goes from the set width of 161px to 450px (i think) plus text formatting changes as well as other things.

I would like the formatting to stay the same as when voting. It's at earthlingcommunication.com

Thanks for the cool free software,
Josh

Forum Index » Profile for UberGiant » Messages posted by UberGiant
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum