If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Lia
Forum Index » Profile for Lia » Messages posted by Lia
[quote="Carbonize"]It is a fork of Advanced Guestbook 2.3.x and as such is released under GPL (yes it's free).[/quote]
I'm looking for a guestbook that has a review/ screen postings option befor posting. Can you provide me with the link?
Would be great.
[quote="Carbonize"]Not in Advanced Guestbook no. Lazarus does have this feature though.[/quote]
Is this free software like AG 2.4.1?
Hi there,
I've downloaded the Advanced Guestbook 2.4.1 from the free scripts page, and now it's on my computer. So far so good. What exactly do I have to do that I can view this on my webpage? It's no problem to upload html files and use javascripts, but how does this work with php?
I guess, this is a rather "stupid" question, but I hope someone can help me with.
Thanks,
Lia.
Hallo,
ich habe das AG gedownloaded um's auf meiner Seite zu gebrauchen. Aber ich habe keine Ahnung wie ich das auf meinen Internetserver kriegen muss. Wie macht man denn das? Einen html uploaden ist ja kein problem, aber wie mache ich das mit php?

Forum Index » Profile for Lia » Messages posted by Lia
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum