If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: tcjay
Forum Index » Profile for tcjay » Messages posted by tcjay
Is there a way to lock these posts at the top so this does not happen. I have seen other forums that do this or have an FAQ post with all the common questions.

edit; No need to make your post green and bold, Auron.
Which directory does the passwordlock.php file belong. The enter network password box appears but will not let me in when using the default test 123 user/passwords. TIA TOm
The same thing has happened to me. I followed all of the steps above without any luck. I looked at the files on my server and it looks like all of the files original files are still there with the date that I uploaded them.........so it is beyond me why the lobin no longer works. :cry:
Which template contain the top row in the table that contain "Name" and "Comment" I would like to include an image as thte background but do not know where to look. 8)
I would like to add an image as a background on the top table behind "Name" and "Comment" I have identified the code but I am not sure what file it is in.

THere is a line in the STYLE section of admin where I can change the color but it does not allow me to added an image. The code is below:

TIA TOm :)

<!--End Top Navigation -->

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="5" align="center" width="400" bgcolor="#000000">
<tr bgcolor="#FF66CC">
<td width="32%"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, sans-serif" color="#FFFFFF"><b>Name</b></font></td>
<td width="68%"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, sans-serif" color="#FFFFFF"><b>Comments</b></font></td>
</tr>

<!--Start Guestbook Entries -->
I have embedded the guestbook in oscommerce using an ifrane and now I would like to change the width of the input boxes to fit the page. I have looked throught the posts and studied the template without any luck. Which template controls the entry page for the guestbook. I thought entry php but I am not sure.

This is my web page. www.needlepointbackbay.com. Click on guestbook in the menu box. to reach the guestbook.

TIA

Tom :shock: :shock:

Forum Index » Profile for tcjay » Messages posted by tcjay
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum