If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mattkeithdesigns
Forum Index » Profile for mattkeithdesigns » Messages posted by mattkeithdesigns
Thanks Carbonize,

That fixed it right up. I knew I probably needed to change settings in one of the PHP files, but I was trying to change the one that it was listing in the error message. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Hey Everyone,

I pretty much a newbie when it comes to PHP and mySQL. I recently installed a gallery that involved me setting up a mySQL database and running the install. I think it was probably 80% luck that I got it working.

Well now I'm trying to install the Advanced Guestbook 2.4.2 and I keep getting an error message when I try to access the "admin.php" file. Here's the error message...

MySQL Error: Connection Error
Error Number: 1045 Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO)
Date: Tue, January 16, 2007 12:02:33
PHP Version: 5.1.4
Server: Apache

I have searched all over for the "1045 Access denied" error, but I can't find anything that can explain it in an easy fashion for me. If anyone can help me out, I would be very thankful!

Thanks,

Matt

Forum Index » Profile for mattkeithdesigns » Messages posted by mattkeithdesigns
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum