If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Expiration
Forum Index » Profile for Expiration » Messages posted by Expiration
JTD wrote:Looks to me like you don't even have your guestbook config file setup correctly. Why don't you upgrade to Lazarus Guestbook and be done with it.

my guestbook looked ugly with that hacked written on it and i setup Incorrectly config file now i fixed it
i disabled HTML
thank you
Please anybody help me how to fix this guestbook pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
please help mee http://www.tatiajavelidze.com/guestbook/addentry.php
my guestbook comments disaperas and it is always written hacked by name who ever hacks
my guestbook is getting hacked a lot past few weeks, someone hacks i fix, again and again. please help me is there anyway i can protect my guestbook? anything plzzz
my guestbook is Advanced Guestbook 2.4.3

Thank you
WOW THANK YOU,
YOU REALLY HELPED ME
THANK YOU AGAIN
Thank you so much for helping. just one more question am sorry but how to Then run misc/update_db.php. ? upload on site?
i updated but everything went wrong, is there a way you can help me to fix that one?
i tried to add Human Verification to my guestbook, it worked but when i click submit the page re opens to sign the guestbook please help me how to make it submit the comment

Forum Index » Profile for Expiration » Messages posted by Expiration
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum