If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Sting
Forum Index » Profile for Sting » Messages posted by Sting
BUMP!

Any help?

HELP HELP HELP
Parse error: parse error in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\clanpana\ija\ijaboard\guestbook\lib\add.class.php on line 397

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: addentry in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\clanpana\ija\ijaboard\guestbook\addentry.php on line 29

Carbonize wrote:Yes I received your email. To be honest you can update without changing the template files. You'd just have to add the new captcha template files to the folder and add the new $CAPTCHA variable to two template files.

Whats two templates files?

Thanks!

EDITED: I've Your email.....I will made the changes...

Thanks!
Carbonize wrote:Send as a zip file but change the extension to .laz so I can bypass the filter.

Email sent.

Rename it to .zip

Bye
Do want I send the files again?

In ZIP or RAR files?
Carbonize!

Why You dont answer my emails please?

Really I need help with my guestbook!

This is a copy of the email I've sent to You:

Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1

Hi, I see the guestbook Forum and I follow step by step the instructions to mod with the simple human verification test and did not work to me?

Im sending to You in ZIP the files I think U need to modify the lines!

I DONT want to upgrade because I personalized my guestbook and took to much time to me!

Some codes like ---> $AG_CODE, I cant find!

THE URL is of the instructions is: http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4678

Thanks,

Best regards,
Philippe aka. Sting!

Forum Index » Profile for Sting » Messages posted by Sting
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum