If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: wicked
Forum Index » Profile for wicked » Messages posted by wicked
found out a little more...

include/class_poll.php is doing this:

$img_width = (int) ($this->options[$poll_id]['votes'][$i]*$this->pollvars['img_length']/$maxvote);

and when i echo $this->pollvars['img_length'], it gives me zeroes for each option, no matter how many votes they have...so $img_width is multiplying zero times the number of votes. and of course, 0 x anything = 0...hence no bar.

not sure why $this->pollvars['img_length'] is returning 0 and not the actual length of 2?
thanks, carbonize. the html source says width and height are 0.

the template says: width="$img_width" height="$pollvars[img_height]"

the images themselves are 2x10 pixels, so they shouldn't be 0x0

do you know why the template variables for width and height are resolving to 0s? if i hardcode the template to say width="2" height="10", then the images show up, but they aren't multiplied by the number of votes, and all bars show one color image even if they got no votes.
i did select colors for my bars, and i checked the image directory location in the admin section under general settings (and verified by typing the image location in a browser)....but my bars still aren't showing up.

i see in the template for result_loop:
img src="$pollvars[base_gif]/$poll_color.gif"
so i think resolving these variables will help determine why the bars aren't showing up, but I'm not sure how to resolve these variables.

anyone know?
I can properly get the poll to accept only one vote, but for my poll, I'm accepting a vote from husband and wife each (the poll is specifically targeted to married couples). So I'd like to have the poll accept two votes...and after that, it only shows the results page... but not sure if AP can do that.

Does anyone know if that can be done?

Forum Index » Profile for wicked » Messages posted by wicked
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum