If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: upacreek
Forum Index » Profile for upacreek » Messages posted by upacreek
No answers?

With nearly 1800 views on this thread, there must be someone with a solution.
Wow. The silence is deafening.

Considering the number of views this thread has received, I can't be the only one searching for answers.

Thank you for the support and informative answers.
This was posted on the AOL Fix Thread:
But by logging the iPs you can look at the stats after the vote has closed, and you will have to cross reference the ip agains the host. Then just filter out the duplicates.

When looking at the voting stats in ver 2.08, I can view the date, ip address, host & browser, but I do not see any indication in the logs which option was voted on.

I can see several duplicates in the stats - I just can't tell what they voted on. How do I do this so I can delete the duplicates?
But by logging the iPs you can look at the stats after the vote has closed, and you will have to cross reference the ip agains the host. Then just filter out the duplicates.

When looking at the voting stats, I can view the date, ip address, host & browser, but I do not see an indication on which option was voted on.

I can see several duplicates in the stats - I just can't tell what they voted on. How do I do this so I can delete the duplicates?

Forum Index » Profile for upacreek » Messages posted by upacreek
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum