If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jack_5
Forum Index » Profile for jack_5 » Messages posted by jack_5
I got it! There were spaces after the ?> in almost all other php-files in the lib-folder except the two you told me... Ufff!

Thanx a lot for your patience and your tips, Carbonize!

Happy again
Jack
I rechanged it. But what could it be?
I got one step further insofar as now the space for the captcha-image remains but it shows that the image is missing. It was a missing bracket - } - in the captcha.class.php file. What could be the reason for still not showing the image? Here's the adress of the site again: www.fotozuerich.ch/guestbook/addentry.php

ps.: I hope it was one step further...
ps.: I couldn't find any spaces, I think there aren't any
i've checked it, there's no empty space
hi

on my addentry-site the captcha doesn't display. for a very short moment it shows that there will be a pic but this disappears on the spot. maybe it helps to have a look at that page under www.fotozuerich.ch/guestbook/addentry.php and also check out the graphic-properties. could it be because i still use the version 2.4.3? the update-site in the misc-folder shows that there is no update necessary...

i would appreciate your help very much!

greez
jack

Forum Index » Profile for jack_5 » Messages posted by jack_5
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum