If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: karlfranz
Forum Index » Profile for karlfranz » Messages posted by karlfranz
Hello.I forgot the login name and password of my Adv Guestbook, what should I do?
Auron wrote:You can normally click on the poll question and/or icon (i think) and change
the poll's status, to normal (?), hidden or disabled.

As the picture showed, the poll question disappeared, so I can't click on it and restart the poll.
Hello Carbonize, firstly I must thanks for your work on the Advanced Guestbook

Also, will you plan to add avatar function to this guestbook? I thinks this will be interesting
Hello.

I don't know why, but one of my poll question disabled strangly, as the following showed. Notice Poll ID #5.

I guess there may be some database error, but I'm not sure.

The selections also disappeared in the admin center.
I think there might be database error.

Thanks for your notice
I mean the selections.

For example,

The poll should be:

1.Smile
2.laugh
3.Cry

but "3.Cry" suddenly disappeared.

Thanks for reply
Some of the poll options disappeared strange, what's the problem?
How can I change the visit number?
If I changed the number it will auto turn back...
Hello,I just want to ask whether this compression function can be used by Adv.Guestbook?
<?php
ob_start( 'ob_gzhandler' );
?>
Can I set unlimited time?
If a topic is voted,the person should be no way to vote again unless he clean up the cookies,however,I noticed the function of adv.poll's cookies will lose after several days without deleting the cookies,
what's the matter?
In Admin Center I see $key in poll_view
and $key_val in poll_result
I tried to delete the words _val and it's still fine,
what is the different between the two VAR?
Hello! I want to translate adv. guestbook into Chinese.
Can you tell which file I have to work on and can I translate the ' lang/codes-english.php ' file

Another question.Can I remove the ' location: ' function?
I just want to know why the uploaded image of Adv.guestbook is placed beside the text but not below guest's name?
It has VERY enough space below the area and it is a more suitable place.
Code:
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=hz-gb-2312">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-language" CONTENT="zh">

I should only place this code to the header of html,no nead to replace other code?
Another question,Chinese Language is divided into Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified,I want to translate the language of guestbook into Chinese Tranditional(Big5),these code is OK?
Although I could probably add avatars is I wanted to. It would take a little bit of working, but I think it could be done.

You too want to give this function to the guestbook?That's great! And I want to say the space area under 'location:' in the guestbook is so large,if you really want to add avatars it is a suitable choice.
You can use emoticons........think that must be the same thing[/code]

I mean I can not use smiles when replying.

Forum Index » Profile for karlfranz » Messages posted by karlfranz
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum