If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: maurice16
Forum Index » Profile for maurice16 » Messages posted by maurice16
i am in I don't know what the problem was
But i tryd the nowmal login name test and pass is 123. But i can't login!! Please some one help me.
I installed the guest book and in the readme is pass is test and code is 123. But it won't work I can't log in of the site??? Please help me
Please help me i don't know what to do. You can contact me by this forum or by msn rooieduivel@hotmail.com Thankz

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'lientjeleentje.coolfreepage.com' (111) in /users/coolfreepage.com/lientjeleentje/guestbook/install.php on line 242

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'lientjeleentje.coolfreepage.com' (111) in /users/coolfreepage.com/lientjeleentje/guestbook/install.php on line 242
Cannot connect to database
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MySQL Error : Cannot connect to database
Error Number: 2003 Can't connect to MySQL server on 'lientjeleentje.coolfreepage.com' (111)
Date : Mon, January 14, 2002 10:44:23
IP : 62.131.146.185
Browser : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
Referer : http://lientjeleentje.coolfreepage.com/guestbook/install.php
PHP Version : 4.0.6
Server : Apache/1.3.19 (Unix) PHP/4.0.6
Server Name : lientjeleentje.coolfreepage.com

Forum Index » Profile for maurice16 » Messages posted by maurice16
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum