If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: sparkle
Forum Index » Profile for sparkle » Messages posted by sparkle
Hi Da Rude..

Sorry I can't help with the errors you are getting - I'm pretty new to PHP myself ... hopefully someone with more experience will come along soon to help you out.

or maybe you could ask here..

http://www.php-forums.com/
Hiya..

Once you install the guestbook you change the language in the Administration/General settings area.

Hope that helps..
Hiya..
Does Anyone know how I can get my smilies to show on the right hand side of the 'sign guestbook page' instead of having to keep clicking on 'show legend'?
I've seen it in other guestbooks so I know it's possible ...

Thanks!
yikes don't think you can fix that easily...if you put a search in for 'password' on this site there was post I think titled 'password problem' - it tells you there how to fix it..sounds a bit complicated unless you have experience of PHP and know what you're doing...

Good luck!

Teresa
Go into your admin..

General settings..

scroll down to..

Miscellaneous Options ..

you will then find 'Guestbook Comment'..that's it! - you choose whether or not you want a password and what you want the password to be...

Hope that Helps!

Teresa
Hi
You Need To Edit The Header PHP Template...The Last Line If I Recall..

<body background="$VARS[pbgcolor]name-of-your-background-image-here.gif">

Hope That Helps
How do I get rid off the "sign the guestbook" text on the Sign the guestbook page!

Which page do I edit, and what do I remove..?

Thanks

Katie
I'm a newbie too

But if I was given the task of organising 200+ topics into categories where visitors could add comments - it would have to be a forum...like this one!

Keeps everything tidy for your visitors and easier for you when you need to change things.

Of course someone may have a better suggestion..

Katie
No worries.......I got it!

Goes to show what you can do if your determined enough!!

Katie
Sorry if this has been asked a million times..I just couldn't find it

How do I change the background on my Guestbook to match the rest of my site?

Thank you

Katie

Forum Index » Profile for sparkle » Messages posted by sparkle
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum