If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: spor
Forum Index » Profile for spor » Messages posted by spor
Bump
bump
bump
Bump
read the instuctions, it tells you what permissions need to be set
in your .css file in the templates folder
hi go to the address in my signature
You could use a portal system or, simply adjust the guest book width to fit in to your sites, side and top navigation,
its the same for me, i wouldnt worry about it, some ips are shown
777 is read write and execute, 666 is the correct permission for a template
Will only be offering help for any questions on guestbook or poll from now on at the spisas forums, as im finding im answering the same questions on both forums, which is time consuming for me. sorry for any inconvenience.
666 to enable read and write
thats the one Jared gave me.
have you access to an ftp programme? if so, you need to use it to CHMODE (changemode) the templates you want to alter. you do this by using the ftp programme, right click on a template and chmode it to 666 (read and write)

if you do a search i have answered this question in more detail here somewhere in the past.(im tired and its time for sleep now otherwise id go into more detail)
no headers allready sent errors are usually caused by white spaces before the <?php or after the ?>lines.

Forum Index » Profile for spor » Messages posted by spor
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum