If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: crazimon
Forum Index » Profile for crazimon » Messages posted by crazimon
Yeah, I read that and the entire thread very thoroughly, but could not get it to work.

I updated the .htaccess file; double checked paths, etc. Yes, it does work with a php extension. Here's the current link: http://texasweddings.com/saweddings/poll/poll-test.php

However, what I really want to do is embed the poll within my html page. I do not want to use a shtml page. (For reference, see www.saweddings.com - currently using another poll there, but would love to use features of Advanced Poll.)

----------------
Listening to: The Whitest Boy Alive - Keep A Secret (WOXY Live [128k])
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Listening to: El Perro Del Mar - (At Your Best) You Are .. (WOXY Live [128k])
via FoxyTunes
fsw wrote:So how do you get this to work in .shtml pages? I heard it works but I cant figure out how to do it.

Did you ever get an answer from anyone regarding this?
----------------
Listening to: Radiohead - 15 Step (WOXY Live [128k])
via FoxyTunes
I am trying to embed the poll within our index.shtml page without using an iFrame.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I have searched the forums thoroughly and have not found an adequate answer.

Forum Index » Profile for crazimon » Messages posted by crazimon
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum