If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: shadowheart
Forum Index » Profile for shadowheart » Messages posted by shadowheart
Great man that fixed it thnx alot for all you'r efford . Now you can add the file to the other files for other peaple think everyone wil get the same prob.

Thnx again carbonize man great work !
i think we are almost there haha got this message this time

Session = b71ca2c6ad9cef4fee597e2402f3eeeb
Last visit = 1251123243
row was returned empty:

i got in to admin but when i click a link i got that massega for al the links
damn did'nt work got this error Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /usr/home/deb19942/domains/afghan-dj.com/public_html/gbookphp/lib/session.class.php on line 27
did it and got this reply The query = SELECT session, last_visit from book_auth WHERE session='4d0345657395001197c51667cb70fe50' and ID='1'
yep it worked got this Foo = whoops 2 and what to do now ?

ps. must say you're a good help man thnx for the efferd
it gives this number 1250985625
sessions give this number 07290fb0d8de76339f6a3644cc8b9cd7
password XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
username is a normal name i gave
ID smallint(5)
username varchar(60)
password varchar(60)
session varchar(32)
last_visit int(11)
yes i got it and know how to use it. it's version 3.2
wel i first changed the config file so it could connect to my database then i uploaded the files to my server then i gave the 2 folders the right of 777 and then i went to the install.php and installed the database i used the butten of create tables not the one create new database and table. hope this helps
yes i confirm have the same problem i login see the links click on it and Bam back to login screen please help

Forum Index » Profile for shadowheart » Messages posted by shadowheart
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum