If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: llsastre
Forum Index » Profile for llsastre » Messages posted by llsastre
Thanks for your reply, Torsten. My gb-folder is a subfolder of my domain webspace, i.e., it is www.mydomain.com/gb/index.php. I was unable to find why it doesn't work properly, so I changed to lazarus script, which it's basically the same script (a little bit better), but it works fine.
I'll try it again following your instructions and I'll see ...
Sincerely,
Ll.Sastre
And here there is the catalan language for lazarus
The file uploaded above has some accent problems. I've corrected. This new one is better.
The hosting administrators seems are thinking how to permit access to a single folder. They are a little bit slow to answer. So I've decided to implement your lazarus script, which it's even better for me than AG (I didn't know it).
Also I attach the spanish language file updated for it.
New captcha file is uploaded (17473 bytes).
Sorry, I was out with my sons this afternoon. I can create an ftp account but it is out of site (it creates a folder for new user but out of httpdocs folder). I've asked to hosting administrators if I can share a folder of httpdocs. Probably they answer me on monday. If it is not possible, I'll send you my user and password to have full ftp access.
Done. New captcha file uploaded.
Folder gbook/lib/fonts is set to 755 and all files in are set to 755 too. Try it now.
Done (captcha.class.php now is 16492 bytes)
Yes, I've done. I've uploaded image.php to gbook folder and captcha.class.php to gbook/lib folder matching old files. New captcha.class.php is a 16.0 kb file, and image.php is a 2.0 kb file.
I'm sorry so much! I've uploaded to different folder (for tests). Now is uploaded to right one.
Uploaded done. You can test it now.
The files are uploaded. Test.php had a (little) syntax error on line 3 which I've corrected. Now is working. You can run at www.ranchocanpicafort/gbook. All seems work well with this test. What about image2.php?
Ok.
If you need access to my server by ftp, I can create an username/password/folder for you and upload a copy of AG in. If agree I'll send you a pm with data.

Forum Index » Profile for llsastre » Messages posted by llsastre
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum