If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jimmyb29
Forum Index » Profile for jimmyb29 » Messages posted by jimmyb29
Carbonize wrote:Had a quick look and the code seems OK with the exception of not having it report any errors for when queries go wrong. I personally hate Flash

Without knowing the structure of your database it is hard for me to run any tests. I would recommend trying your code just using a normal HTML form and display so you can see what is being returned that way you can safely say if the issue is with your PHP or with the Flash.

Hmm - I thought I sent a copy of the database - I'll try again.

Jimmy
Carbonize wrote:Did you email me the code as I never received it?

Hi,

I finished my trial yesterday, and i'm THRILLED to say that I WON!!

Did you have a chance to look at what I sent you?

Again, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help!

Jimmyb29
Carbonize wrote:Did you email me the code as I never received it?

Sorry - I'm in the middle of a lawsuit! I'll send the code by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.
Carbonize wrote:Email me more information about what is wrong at webmaster@carbonize.co.uk

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what I can say; the GuestBook works up to a point. As I said, It "flips" open and I can enter data, with all the appropriate functions appearing to work. When I click to enter the data, the "send"icon just keeps turning. Makes me think the database may not be accepting the info - but - what do I know?

Could I send you some code?

Jimmy
Carbonize wrote:What exactly is it you need doing?

I have the Flip guest-book done to my satisfaction, that is, it looks right, it accepts input, but the page doesn't scroll up and down, and I guess the database isn't working properly. I'm at the limit of my abilities.

Thanks,

Jimyb29
Hi,

I've made a flip guestbook using the Mgraph software. Unfortunately, I'm a Senior Citizen without a lot of tech knowledge - although I DID create my own web-site!

I have the Guestbook made, changed the graphics, etc. to suit me, but, unfortunately it doesn't totally work. Just - almost!

I'm wondering if there isn't some kind soul who I could pay to fix the bugs in it? I suspect that some bright young guy could fix it in a few minutes.

I've been told not to put my e-mail address on these forums, to prevent Spamming, but maybe you could leave me a message here and we could make contact.

Thanks,

Jimmyb29

Forum Index » Profile for jimmyb29 » Messages posted by jimmyb29
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum