If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: SteffJay
Forum Index » Profile for SteffJay » Messages posted by SteffJay
Thank you very much Carbonize. That seemed to do the trick. Perhaps i can rest easy now
Carbonize wrote:Download the guestbook from under free scripts, backup your existing files, extract the files from the the download and delete the config.inc.php file from admin folder. Upload and replace your existing files.

MAKE SURE TO KEEP A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT CONFIG.INC.PHP FILE SOMEWHERE SAFE!

Thanks Carbonize, i will give that a go.
Carbonize wrote:How long you had the guestbook installed as he has a nasty habit of adding new things and not updating the version number.

I think this was installed a few years ago now.
Carbonize wrote:What's the link to your guestbook because if you look at the guestbook on this site it is already using that captcha.

http://www.
Carbonize wrote:It's already built in to the guestbook.

I would like to use the one in the free scripts page. The one that is available in the program is too easily hacked.
Is there a tutorial to help installing the Captcha Challenge from the free scripts to Advance Guestbook v2.4.4? Thanks in advance.

Forum Index » Profile for SteffJay » Messages posted by SteffJay
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum