If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: nimf
Forum Index » Profile for nimf » Messages posted by nimf
PERFECT,
[u]

Thanks a lot Carbonize, did what you said and it works great !!!!!!
Hello Carbonize,

Hope your night shift was'nt to heavy.

I did what you said, now I have this: 1409142474. ( the exact timestamp), but as you probably expected I want it something like this:
Donderdag, 7. Augustus 2014 12:15
hello Carbonize,

You asked me to remember, well this is my remindercall
Hello Carbonize,

I have been out for a few days so it took a wile before you heard something of me, I wonder if you can be of help with my question?
I think that I know what's gone wrong, I want a date in the comments, but there is normaly no date, so I used the $DATE from the Entry.php and placed it in the Com.php.
Do you know the right way to do wat I want? I think it must be possible, but I am not as familiar with PHP as you are
I have been changing a lot, so I cant remember where i made de changes.
I have downloaded the Guestbook again and I will start comparing the files and hope that I will find some stupid changes.
Thanks annyway
hello Carbonize,

I just find out that when I go to ( Admin) Panel Easy, day and time of the comments are what they must be ( in English)

Hello carbonize,

Sorry for my late reply, I have tried what you said, I made several comments on a story from the 7 th of august but the comments all have the same date and time of the story.
The timestamp of the comments are both different, the first one has timestamp: 1409142223, the seccond: 1409142474
Hello Carbonize,

I have been looking in database book-com for the timestamps, but I cannot see if annythings wrong, wil I make a print screen of it?
Sorry Carbonize the guestbook is still not online I am working with Xampp.
Hope you can help anyway
Hello,

I have a "little" problem, if someone writes a story in my Guestbook and someone wants to comment on that, lets say three days later, the date and time of that comment is the same as those of the story.
I have been looking how to solve it , but I can't find the solution.
In com.php there is the $DATE and in Body.php is $TPL[GB_TIME],

hope someone can help.

nimf
Thanks for your replay, it's a pitty that it's not possible.
Hello,
Is it possible to make from the textarea in the "form.php" a wysiwyg editor, I only want the possibillity to make the tekst Bold, Italic, underline and if possible to use one color for the tekst, so you can give collor to a word.
I am afraid that if I use the "editor" like the one on this Forum, people who wants to write in the Guestbook and are not familiar with Html, don't know what is happening when they see the Html symbols and stop writing.
Oeps mistake in the size for general settings, must be 160kb
Hello carbonize,

I am sorry but I can't show annything because I work with Xampp, but the problem I had is solved after searching for some hours on the internet, I removed the 2 lines about the "expand button" and the 2 lines about the "contract button" from the prettyphoto j.s and all goes fine now all images fit in the window.
But I have another question and I hope you have a solution.
In the "General eddings" I have set the max. image size on 650 kb if I set the max size bigger there will be problems with showing the thumbnail.
I someone wants to upload abigger image it is not accepted and the message "Your image is to big" will appear, so they have to resize the image, but not everyone can do so.
My question is; do you know a way to make it possible to upload imges from arround 2 MB ( made with a photocamera)

nimf

Forum Index » Profile for nimf » Messages posted by nimf
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum