If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: lbn1124
Forum Index » Profile for lbn1124 » Messages posted by lbn1124
I just "LOVE" the new Advanced Guestbook but I am receiving an error message while trying to enter a test message into the system.

When I hit the enter key after entering all data and the verification number correctly, the generated error message reads: Click Back and Enter the 8 digit number correctly. How do I correct this? Please HELP!
Yes, I would love a copy. Also would you mind sharing the code for adding the other messengers to guestbook, and help with instructions on where to insert the .php code when formatting custom headers?

I know, I know... I don't ask for much, huh? LOL

Carbonize wrote:My mate has has made an image validation for advanced guestbook 2.3.1.
Contact me if you want a copy. It's just a case of over writing 2 files and some.
Yes, that's what I am having such a time with. I have a custom header that I am attempting to implement into the existing header.php. I've done nothing but make a mes so far.
How do I add custom headers to the PHP code for Advanced Guestbook?

Forum Index » Profile for lbn1124 » Messages posted by lbn1124
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum