If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: aaronski2003
Forum Index » Profile for aaronski2003 » Messages posted by aaronski2003
can u help me installing the advance guestbook! i dnt know how to set up the install.php and the ./admin/config.inc.php... im confuse with that......
The question remains:
- what were you doing when the error occured?

Im trying to fix the error occured, but i cant get through... pls help me.. i want 2 finish my guestbook
im using a webserver that can host php and mysql..
version of my php is 4
the same as the mysql.
well.. im trying to solve my problem but it seems nothing will happen....
thanks
what is Parse error: parse error in /home/abysspro/public_html/aaron/guestbook/install.php on line 10 ?

Parse error: parse error, expecting `']'' in /home/abysspro/public_html/aaron/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php on line 30

Fatal error: Class gb_session: Cannot inherit from undefined class gbook_sql in /home/abysspro/public_html/aaron/guestbook/lib/session.class.php on line 10

Parse error: parse error, expecting `']'' in /home/abysspro/public_html/aaron/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php on line 30

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: gbook_sql in /home/abysspro/public_html/aaron/guestbook/install.php on line 9

Forum Index » Profile for aaronski2003 » Messages posted by aaronski2003
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum