If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: trapapoodle
Forum Index » Profile for trapapoodle » Messages posted by trapapoodle
try looking for this line in your english.php file in your lib directory. delete the text between the quotes only. by doing this you will be deleting everywhere within your book that calls for the $LANG["BookMess3"] code.
iyou can also just delete $LANG["BookMess3"] from the body templete and leave the rest of your book in tact. i think its in the body anyhow. hope that helps

can someone teach me how to modify my advanced guestbook so that when a reader makes a comment on an existing entry, that entry is moved back to the top as if it was a brand new entry. for example, exactly the same way this forum works. make a reply to a post 3 pages deep and that post moves all the way back to the top of the first page. it seems like this would be a good option from the admiin panel, if thats even possible. anyhow thanks in advance for any help.
i know this is an old post but if you still need that dash removed you can find it here. this is the gb.class.php file in your lib directory. find this code and remove th dash between the quotes. now i have no idea if theres a reason why the dash was put there tobegin with, but thats where it is.

Forum Index » Profile for trapapoodle » Messages posted by trapapoodle
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum