If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
ad guestbook  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

hello! I'Ve just got the source code 4 the guestbook. now I want 2 get it work. I've put the sqlqueries in phpmyadmin, so the database including all its tables is made.
now the questions....
a)I work with dreamweavermx, so I open first the config.inc file 2 set up my database settings. 4 host and dbname, i use local and gb22. BUT, wtf is my user and password? is this the shit that should be seen at the window of WinMySQL (my.ini.setup)... this is what a friend of mine told, but the only thingz I see over there is:
[WinMySQLAdmin]
Server=C:/apache/mysql/bin/mysqld-nt.exe
b) next question, I think that my dreamweaver settings 4 the site (remote view-local view-testing server) are ok. but if I chek the index.php I get thiz horrible internal server error..is thiz cauze of the fact that the db settingz are wrong?

pleeeezzzz help me! btw i'm a mf newbie when it comez 2 PHP and MySQL as u can see
Jared
Student

localhost
anyfrickendatabase
anyfrickenusername
anyfrickenpassword

use that and it will work

I asume that this is an NT server
[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum