If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Form.php redirection problem  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Hi, I had this problem with the submit button when we tried to sign the guestbook. It was just reseting the form without sending the message. I have fixed that. Now the message is send and appears correctly. The problem is with the redirection after the "submit" button is clicked. It just loads a white, blank page. Can you tell me where the user should be redirected, and how to fix that.

Thanks in advance.
-Chimo.
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

Open whatever page contains the submit button and mofidy the redirection to something else instead of the blank like to... anywhere you want! It doesn't have to go anywhere specific.

Auron
[Email] [WWW]
Anonymous

I found out that there's the same problem with the submit button on the page where you preview your entry. So I guess the problem isn't in the form.php file but with the addentry.php or some other place...?

Oh, and I tried changing the place it was redirecting after you clicked on the submit button. It goes where I want but then the message doesn't show up in the guestbook.

Thanks for your patience.

-Chimo
Anonymous

FUCKERS
Anonymous

sure...

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum