If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Unsaveable Templates (poll)  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

Everytime I go to edit a template, and then click on save I get the following error:

Warning: fopen("/home/virtual/site114/fst/var/www/html/poll/pollphp/textfile/templates/simple/display_head.html", "w") - Permission denied in /home/virtual/site114/fst/var/www/html/poll/pollphp/textfile/admin/admin_templates.php on line 59
/home/virtual/site114/fst/var/www/html/poll/pollphp/textfile/templates/simple/display_head.html

Any ideas?
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

When you uploaded to your hosting services server you need to chmod the files go here to find out how :: http://spisas.com/forums ::, I know its for the guestbook but the principle is the same (thats the only place with a tutorial on how to do it). Also chmod'ing is just setting the permissions so people can call and execute the PHP script.

Auron
[Email] [WWW]
Anonymous

I know how to chmod the files, I set up forums similar to this with alot of mods. That isn't the problem though.....
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

K, fine. First thing the only thing it can be is the wrong permission for the first error. And then whats on line 59 in admin_templates.php?

Auron
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum