If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Guest notify email problem. PLEASE HELP...  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
canfo

When I update the email form to allow email addresses more than 30 chars, the sign page accepts emails longer than 30 chars but unfortunately does not send them a notification mail. The send notification mail does not work for the guest in case they enter an email address longer than 30 chars. PLEASE HELP... I use advanced guestbook 2.2

[WWW] [ICQ]
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

Try over at http://spisas.com/forums/

I thing they cover the php version of the guestbook, the perl version I'm not sure.

Auron
[Email] [WWW]
canfo

I checked the site above but it has no information regarding this problem, please help...............
[WWW] [ICQ]
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

Ask the question there you are more likely to get an answer than here. My specialty is more the Adcanced Poll.

Auron
[Email] [WWW]
canfo

NO ANSWER FROM ANYWHERE... HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE... WHY DOES NOT THE NOTIFY WORK FOR THE GUESTS WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS LONGER THAN 30 CHARS?
[WWW] [ICQ]
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

This HAS been answered b4 you need to update the database to accept up to 30 chars rather than the original amount to store all the email address and be able to use it to send the notification email. You asked this over at spisas.com and got an answer why are you complaining here!?!

Auron
[Email] [WWW]
Anonymous

This has been answered before. if you look at the top of this board, you will see a search button. That is how you search for answers.

just placing the word "email" in the search box, presto out pops the answer

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2010&highlight=email

I suppose you must of missed the search option

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum