If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Adv. Gbook seizing to work  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
SteinerKD
Beginner

Hi!

I've been running the Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1 for some time and it's been working fine. Recently though I reinstalled my system and took the chanse to upgrade Apache (1.3 -> 2.0), SQL (3.23 -> 4.0) and PHP (to 4.3.2).

Now I noticed that my guestbooks doesn't work anymore, all I get is a blank page..

All paths etc should be identical to before..

Any suggestions on what to do/what to look for to make them work again.. maybe I missed some setting while reinstalling??

Best Wishes
Thomas
[MSN] [ICQ]
.: JAY :.
Beginner
[Avatar]

Can you leave an URL so I can take a look?
[WWW] [MSN]
SteinerKD
Beginner

You can find the two, now non-working, guestbooks at my sites:

http://ff.tifozi.net/
http://kibk.tifozi.net/
[MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

Are you sure the index.php isn’t damaged?
If I look at the source code I only see this:

Normally there should be more code.
SteinerKD
Beginner

Yes quite sure, I've checked that... It works, but create a empty page. My guess is something have changed with my updates or I forgot to set something that is needed.
As the page is created dynamically I guess the PHP <-> SQL comunication isn't working any more or PHP fail to process the data for some reason.
Would be nice to hear from someone using Apache 2, MySQL 4, PHP 4.3.2 on a WinXP system to see if my settings match theirs...
[MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum