If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
endless password loop  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

When I enter my username and password in advanced setup and then try to do administration (or anything else) it loops back to enter password
Anonymous

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1981&start=17
Ignatius
Beginner

Overwrite the v2.3.1 session.class.php file with the 2.2 version.

(Thanks to Fosse for this solution. Reposting it for the benefit of those who may come here later in search of a simple fix.)
Anonymous

can You send me this file session.class.php (from ver 2.2 AG) ? please ! my mail is :

myonezer(at)wp.pl

Thanks!!!
Ignatius
Beginner

Check your mail.
Anonymous

really thanks but it doesnt work :/ im talking about the problem with login. Im sure that good login and password are "test" and "123" but it doesnt work. I read the solution of this problem in one post - change session.class.php from latest version (2.3.1) to file from 2.2 version. thanks for sending me this but it doesnt work... still "Invalid username or password. Please try again."
Ignatius
Beginner

Sorry that didn't work for you--it worked for me just fine.

There is another solution described in this thread:

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1981&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It involves using MySQL to drop a table and re-add it. See the post from "Guest" dated Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:45 pm.

You might also want to run the session test to make sure sessions are working on your server. You'll find the test in that same thread.

Good luck.

Ignatius

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum