If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Admin Problem message  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Masterwebman
Beginner

When I log in to the admin, I get the following php errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/admin.php:2) in /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/admin.php:2) in /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/admin.php:2) in /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/admin.php:2) in /home/citizens/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 36

Can someone tell me what could be wrong. Otherwise the guestbook seems to be working. Thanks,
[WWW]
Masterwebman
Beginner

After reading the posts on php errors, I was able to figure it out. The problem was caused by a blank line in the code.
Thanks.
[WWW]

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum