If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Network and internet connection problems  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
NoelBlakley
Beginner

Hello,

I carefully followed the instructions and connected a 2wire modem/router to Ooma Modem port and Ooma Home to my PC1. Everything worked except I had problems accessing my 2wire setup pages from my PC1. I have another PC (PC2) connected to another port on the 2wire and a laptop that connects via the WiFi. PC2 and the laptop had no connectivity issues. So I decided I did not need to access the Ooma setup and moved my PC1 connection directly to the 2wire. After I did this I found that I had some internet connection problems where my internet connection to PC1 was intermittant. A download would download for about 5 seconds and stop for about a minute over and over. When I unplugged the Ooma power the download would continue uninterrupted. So I reconnected PC1 to the Ooma home port and I still have internet connection problems and I still have problems with the 2wire pages not coming up. When I first connected the Ooma I could see the Ooma listed on my 2wire Home Network with some note about DMZ. Now I see one connection listed as just an IP address with no DMZ note and there is no connection for my PC1. I don't really understand networks and I've been reading lots of posts here. But I don't understand why it looks like my Ooma and PC1 are fighting over the same IP address. That would also explain my internet connectivity issues with PC1. I have no idea how to fix this or why this has happened. I have rebooted all devices many times in the order stated in the manual. The internet connectivity issues occur with no Ooma calls. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9189
Infographic Video Production Studio

Thank you

bobbiebarbara85

Thanks for asking this I was also looking for the same. Keep posting and help people like me.
assignments help Service

Assignment Masters
[WWW]
ruhena

If you violate the traffic rules wanted or accidentally you need to pay your traffic violation fee which is printed on your traffic ticket.

njmcdirect |
www.njmcdirect.com |
njmcdirect.com
[WWW]
emniclap

when you get an issue with you website. dont' be worry about it just contact see our site which DNS Server Not Responding provide the solution related to the website or any issue contact by email.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/02/2019 10:24:27

waterfiltersuae
Beginner
[Avatar]

You should go to the router settings.

Go to Wifi settings

Clear the check mark from "Enable Auto Channel Scan"
select channel 1 or 6 or 11. Don't select auto scan

Channel width 20MHz

WPA Mode: WPA2 only

Cipher type: AES

I hope this will help solve your issue.

UltraTec water treatment technologies established since 2010 in Dubai, UAE.
www.waterfiltersuae.com
[WWW]
ip finder

Thanks for asking this I was also looking for the same
Locate website visitors for free using ip finder - a free, real-time IP address to location JSON API and database service supporting IPv4 and IPv6 lookup. / ip finder
stefancarl

homework help

Students Assignment Help
[WWW]
smithclarkson01

homework help ??? 9Apps VidMate.vin Apk9apps.com

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2019 22:14:23

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum