If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Windows 10 Activation  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
spadekevin
Beginner

Hi,

So I just received my Fangbook 4 laptop that I ordered a week ago. It seems that Windows 10 was already installed on my laptop. However, when I tried to change the background wallpaper, it said I needed to activate my Windows 10. So I went to the activation tab and it said:
"The product key used on this PC didn’t work with this edition of Windows. You might need to get in touch with the store or company you bought Windows from, enter a different product key, or go to the store to buy genuine Windows. Error code: 0xC004C003"
So it seemed like I need to enter a different product key. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/forum/windows-10-activation_topic47872.html
company promo video

Thanks!
robonson

Do one thing, go to the settings and then from there update and security option. Select the troubleshoot option, now you can see a paper copy of the product key or the activation key. By entering the key your Windows will get activated. For more information https://techbloghub.page.tl/
mike1995

This is extremely pleasant I like that a great deal much obliged for sharing this on the off chance that you intrigued by popular and astounding quality outfit look at here New Men's Cafe Racer Jacket
Richardy

Things you should know before do:

A Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key cannot activate Windows 10. Windows 10 uses its own unique product key.
By default, Windows 10 builds are pre-keyed, meaning, you do not have to enter a product key and should not be prompted to enter one, as long as you upgraded from an activated Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 license or Windows 10 Preview build.
If you perform a clean install on the first attempt, you will have to start over from an activated Windows 7 or Windows 8.x installation.
If you are prompted to enter a product key, click Do this later and give it a few days, Windows 10 will activate automatically.
Activation servers might be overwhelmed at times because of the volume of upgrades, so give it some time if you get an error message such as (0XC004E003, 0x8007000D, 0x8007232b, or 0x8007007B.) Windows 10 will eventually activate as long as you upgrade using the appropriate method.
There is no need to know your Windows 10 product key; see ‘Understanding Product Activation in Windows 10.

Ricky work has been published on various forums and online portals previously, and he often shares his own posts regarding top assignment reviews
[WWW]
erpsoft

I have a problem with my laptop. It shows an activation on windows. last week activate, But now it shows activate windows. I would like to know about this problem. how to happened it. I think this article is helpful to me. hr software UAE

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/08/2018 06:51:19

[WWW]

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum