If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
issue with 1-wire example modification  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
spadekevin
Beginner

Hello All,

After almost 10 years without controllers descided to get back ) and strugling with a weird (in my opinion) issue. I took as a template example from 1-wire library with 18S20 but has done some modifications:have 2 sensors connected to 2 different lines;want to do conversion to symbols and displaying at 44780 at different times (in initial example those operations are in one function);What I do - in main() I read temps from both sensors to different variables (temp_int and temp_ext), run convert_T function 2 times and save the results to different variables (a and b). But when I print those a and b on LCD I always have the same value for a and b and it is equal to b. So the second run of convert_T somehow overwrite the previous result in varaible a. If I print a right after conversion - all is ok. Would appreciate if someone advises what am I missing?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.mikroe.com/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=71192
Vendor Management Software Example

Thanks

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum