If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
adding 3 buttons to form.php  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
nimf
Beginner

Hello dear Guestbook members,

I am new on this forum, I live in Holland and I am playing with the Guestbook for a few weeks now.
So far all goes fine and I made some modifications so the Guestbook fits perfect in our website.
The last few days I have been trying to place 3 buttons on the form.php, the Bold button, the Italic and the underline button , the same as on this form.
The buttons are on the form.php now, but I cant get them working, can somebody help me please.
I have AGcode and HTML activated in General settings.

greetings from nimf

Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

You would have to add the JavaScript for doing it. Or have a look at Lazarus. Link in my signature.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
nimf
Beginner

Hello carbonize, thanks for your answer, there is only a "little" problem I have been looking on this site and on lazarus but I really dont know wich part of the javascript I have to use.
On both guestbooks I cant find the code in a template only when I look at the source code.
So please help me on the way.

Sorry if my English isn't so well.

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum