If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Phpbb 2.0.2  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
LeDtEcH

Im working on a forum for a site and I downloaded this program PhpBB and I am as stupid as a rock on how to incorporate this into the site.
I have uploaded all the files from the zip. Installed them to the FTP .. I log on to the URL it tells me to and from there I dont know squat. Evertime I fill in my information, I get this phpBB : Critical Error Could not connect to the database .. Could someone lead me to a site or help me get this working please ? I've never done this before and I just dont know where to go from here. Thanks
Email me if you need anything to assist me ...

We all need something..sometimes.. But I need SOMETHING all the time !
[Email] [WWW] [MSN]
joshieca

No one ever helps out on this site so I thought that I would help you...

Try this site out..
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/

You need to double check the read file that comes with your installation of the forum. Check the path names to your local files to make sure they are set correct.

If all else fails, post a message on the above forum..they are really good about getting back to you there...unlike here.
Jam'n
Graduate
[Avatar]

Don’t be so harsh some people try to help. Look at yourself see your helping somebody.

Jam'n

------------------------------------------------

Only the man who's truly educated
understands that he knows very little...

------------------------------------------------
[WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum