If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
I need help on creating Advance Polls please!  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
jinbrother1

hi. i downloaded the PHP but all i got was files that i couldn't open or files that directed me to a page in the internet with fragments of information. i just need to know if there is a way to create a poll through using html. i use frontpage and i tried attaching the codes that some of you have already posted but when i look at my preview, all i see is the exact code i inserted, not the actual poll. is that normal? apparently, i've done something wrong, and i tried placing the code before html and all that but it still leaves me with the written code in my preview. can anyone help me please? thanks in advance!
Pheagey

Well, first off ditch Frontpage. there are alot of FREE editors worth mor than Frontpage will ever be. (Burn in h*** M$.)

Ok, as for the code showing up i preview, yea that should be normal unless your server IS yor machine. You need to edit your code upload, test, edit, upload, test, edit , upload, test (youge the picture). With the Poll upload all your poll files to your server then run the install.php .WARNING: You'll need to edit the config.inc.php file in your editor and upload it with your info to connect to the db (database).

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum