If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advance Poll 2.0 (db directory) error  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
samuel

what is the cause of this fail

Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_STRING' or `T_VARIABLE' or `T_NUM_STRING' in /var/www/html/encuesta/lang/spanish.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/encuesta/lang/spanish.php:130) in /var/www/html/encuesta/admin/common.inc.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/encuesta/lang/spanish.php:130) in /var/www/html/encuesta/admin/common.inc.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/encuesta/lang/spanish.php:130) in /var/www/html/encuesta/admin/common.inc.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/encuesta/lang/spanish.php:130) in /var/www/html/encuesta/admin/common.inc.php on line 19

in the case of the directory db of the zip of the advanced poll, what type of permisions i can set to the archives, is necesary set permisions?

Thank's
[ICQ]
Anonymous

Hi!

I have exactly the same problem... when I change the language option to spanish, never work again
Anonymous

What?! how is possible? no answers????!!!???

If you know the solution to the problem..... PLEASE HELP!

JC.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum