If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Guest book can not have blank  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
ET
Graduate

That would be a good idea
frankdon
Beginner

or if i can have some function just like in a blog when i write message.
frankdon
Beginner

??
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

the guestbok already has blog/forum type functionality. So long as AGcode is allowed you can use [b]bold[/b], [i]italic[/i] etc. The full list is available by clicking the show legend link below the smileys.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
ET
Graduate

frankdon wrote:??

Remember - the folks on the forum here are just nice people who volunteer their time to help others who want to use the programs. Not everyone wants the same features you seem to want or that they do not have the ability or time to write the type of scripts you want.

You seem to be in a real hurry to get your guestbook just the way that you want it....

I bet if you were willing to pay someone to tweek the script for you, you could get exactly what you are looking for.
frankdon
Beginner

sorry, i am just curious, i think it is also an advice for the future guestbook. And of course i want to know the reaction of us.
nicolaslovey

You are giving a good explanation about this. But I always use https://productz.com/en/kobo-libra-h2o/p/lxmlw guestbook. It is good for me
[WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum