If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll: Not seeing results  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

I installed the script no problem, and I created a poll. It displayed via PHP ok.

The problem I had was that when i clicked on a option to vote, the results would return 0 votes and would say i have already voted...

Really annoying. I discovered that to solve the problem, when I created a new poll, i simply enetered an expiry date for the poll, then it worked fine.

Soa nyone having similar problems, give is a try and i can almost guarantee it will work.

Remember, always have the 'experation never box' unchecked!!

If anyone can work out why this is, i would love to know...Must have something to do with cookies obviously...
O.C.
Beginner

All my polls are set to never expire, works ok. Did you try deleting all your cookies? I've had a couple of odd things happen with mine by voting/viewing polls that use different templates. Deleting my cookies put things right again.

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum