If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
com.php missing something  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Anonymous

hmm i customize my guestbook and find out inside com.php at font tag it missing this for color... when you change color for text everything change exept (comment) just add this in the font tag and you'll be okay!

color="$VARS[tb_text]"

and the new smilies in Advance Guestbook 2.3 ... don't edit and change the smilies code, because when you change this it doesn't change the java... therefore when you edit to other code the java still insert the old code! smilies will not show up!
Anonymous

Well, i noticed it to, but where do i have to write this tag? please write me the whole code, cause i can't get it to work,my background is black and because of the bug i can't see comment writen, the checkbox near "private message" in the sign in page has the same problem, do you know how to solve this?
Anonymous

The code mentioned has to be inserted in com.php.
Change this code:

Into this code:

To change the color of the text "private message" change this code (it's almost at the bottom of the page) in form.php:

Into this code:

Both of these documents are in the directory called templates.

I hope this will solve your problem.

TG
JAZZY

Hi I was reading your post and followed your new code insert to make the comment color change from BLACK to WHTE. I added the code and it made the color change to white.

But if you put brackets around <td> it stays BLACK. If I leave it like this td> it turns WHITE but leaves the td> on the coments on the guestbook.

Can't figure it out

Can you help me please

thanks
Jazzy

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum