If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
daily counter 1.1 setup  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Anonymous

hi peeps, i just got the DC (php), and it seems to be working fine, but i have some problems..

it wont show more than one entry in the visitors.php, even when in demo.php it says there have been more than one visitor today. Wats going on??

i noticed that the txt file which records ip's and such only ever has one entry, even when there should be more. So then i set up the sql tables, and now thier ready, but completly empty

please help
Anonymous

i fixed the sql, its working now. i still have a problem though, its that it still wont record more than one datas for table: count_visitors . But.. when i add a record manually (using mysql-front), the visitors.php will show the new record . but theres still the original problem
Anonymous

This depends on your configuration.

$COUNT_CFG["block_time"] = 3600*24; /* sec */

will keep all ips in the table for the last 24 hours.
Anonymous

was DC designed to remember ip addresses, and if a new one was identical to one that was already there, it would not be added to the database? I ask because everytime i start from fresh (deleting all data's from the tables) , then pressing reload, it always has the same ip and host -but not my ip and host, its the server which hosts the site (linweb02.barrysworld.com)
Anonymous

please answer my s.o.s
Anonymous

sorted
there were problems with the actual url i was using (pffffff), because there are two different (but simalar) url's which lead to exactly the same site, but only one of them worked. The one i used before went through a proxy to the hosting box, so it's the proxy address that will be seen by the script. the direct url worked

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum