If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Is it possible to verify GB entry before it gets posted  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion
Ulooze

I was wondering if it is possable to alter the GB files so that when someone submits an entry it gets emailed to me, and then in the email I want the option to post it. This way I can acully read the contant before it goes live. I really do not know anything about DB's

can anyone help
[Email]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

The answer is no. This has been discussed several times. Please use the search feature of the forum.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Ulooze

Thanks, Carbonize

I read some of the post and it seams that people really would like this feture. Could you personilize my GB for a fee?
[Email]
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

I could but the requested feature would require some major work. Not only would it require emailing the admin upon receipt of an entry I would also need to make a section in the admin for them to review the posts waiting for acceptance. As you can tell the guestbook to email you on new postings it would be easier to just delete any unwanted posts as they are made.

Does the guestbook send you the posts details in the emails or is that something I added to my own?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]

Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum