If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Can a Drop Down Box be added to Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Takara
Beginner

I'm using Advance Guestbook 2.3.1 (with 2 separate databases) at my fanfic site - one as a regular guestbook and one for reviews of the stories.

I would like to add a drop down box to the page where the submitter is leaving their comments so he/she can let me know what story they are reviewing. Can this be done? If so, easily?

I'm not sure what files I would have to modify to achieve this.

I've searched high and low for "Reviewbook" scripts but I haven't found anything that meets my needs for allowing a person to review a story online. The best I've found is modifying the AG 2.3.1 and adding either a title line or, preferrably, the drop down box, would make it perfect.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am the culmination of one man's dream. This is not ego or vanity but when Dr. Soong created me he added to the substance of the universe. If...I am destroyed something unique, something wonderful will be lost.
Lt. Cmdr. Data - The Measure of a Man
[WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum