If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Free LinkPage  XML
Forum Index » German Forum
Anonymous

Hallo,
hat jemand eine Ahnung, was ich bei dem Script ändern muss, um bei neuen Einträgen benachrichtigt zu werden. Vielen Dank
ET
Graduate

Peter wrote:Hallo,
hat jemand eine Ahnung, was ich bei dem Script ändern muss, um bei neuen Einträgen benachrichtigt zu werden. Vielen Dank

Hi Peter -

I don't speak German - I used freetranslation.com to understand your message. I added some lines to the perl script to tell it to send me a notice - are you interested in that? Post a response and I can post the information here.

Thank you
----------------------------------------
Hallo Peter -

Ich spreche Deutsch nicht - ich habe freetranslation benutzt. com, Ihre Nachricht zu verstehen. Habe ich der perl Schriftart einige Linien hinzugefügt zu erzählen, dass es mir eine Notiz schickt - interessieren sich Sie für das? Stellen Sie eine Erwiderung auf und ich kann die Informationen hier aufstellen.

Vielen Dank.

---------------
Anonymous

Hallo ET

yes, that is what I`m am looking for. Please publish your code.
Anonymous

Peter wrote:Hallo ET

yes, that is what I`m am looking for. Please publish your code.

I inserted send_mail variables between the "arrow.gif" variable and above "end of setup" as shown in the code below:

Then I added inside the subroutine "success" and immediately after it the following information as noted:

Hoping that helps and that you can understand the process.
ET
Graduate

I forgot to login before posting and the line as follows:

Anonymous wrote:
Then I added inside the subroutine "success" and immediately after it the following information as noted:

would be better stated as
Then I added inside the subroutine "success" and immediately after that subroutine, the following information ...

Best of luck to you and hoping you have success with the sendmail function.

---------------
Anonymous

Klasse, funktioniert ohne Probleme! Vielen Dank.

Great, it works fine! Thank you!
Anonymous

Gibt es vielleicht eine Möglichkeit, in der Mail die Kategorie und die URL des neuen Eintrages anzuzeigen?

Is there a chance to show the category and the URL in the mail?
ET
Graduate

Peter wrote:Gibt es vielleicht eine Möglichkeit, in der Mail die Kategorie und die URL des neuen Eintrages anzuzeigen?

Is there a chance to show the category and the URL in the mail?

Yes, the category and URL data would be possible with a little more tweeking of the script. If I get some spare time thrown at me in the next few weeks, I'll see what I can come up with.

Glad the script works for you.

---------------
goalken
Beginner

Die Dinge, die Sie hier geteilt haben, sind erstaunlich, dieses Wissen, das ich vorher nicht kannte, also habe ich sehr hart gearbeitet. Herzlichen Dank basketball legends

Forum Index » German Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum